- Inside net in very soft fabric for maximum comfort made in France
- Two side pockets to put your hands for the casual stroll on the beach
- Many pretty and bright patterns and colors
- Portugese Fabric, resistant to UV & chlorine
- Often an extra backpocket with a flap for all your valuables (that can survive water)
- Cord to make sure you’re still wearing your short when coming out of the water
- Enough eyelets to avoid floating when getting in the water
- Produced in Portugal
- 100% cotton for our soft skins – sourced from leftovers directly in India
- many matching details with the whole family
- elasticated waistband to ensure maximum comfort
- minimum 2 pockets to hide your treasures
- collar, button opening, piping on pockets, the perfect details!
- made with love at Navasarjan part of NGO A Way With You in Pondicherry
- 100% cotton sourced from leftovers in India
- elasticated waistband with button opening
- inside net to ensure the maximum of comfort for active men
- some boxers can be matched with the whole family
- made with love at Navasarjan, unit of NGO A Way With You in Pondicherry
Our responsible approach
Our swimshorts have been imagined in Brussels and are produced in Portugal. For this part of the collection, we stay as local as possible while sourcing the fabric in Portugal as well!
The cotton collection is produced in a unit belonging to belgian NGO called «AWWY» (A Way With You) who are of course especially taking care of the working conditions and the rights of their employees. Our fabric is sourced therefore directly in india and we only choose within leftover fabrics 🌱
All these points are essential for us, but we’re working on more of course ! In case you want more information about the NGO : www.awwy.org
To avoid overproduction, we carefully choose our fabrics from leftovers… small quantities, gorgeous prints, attention to detail & your comfort are for the us the most important!